The LT stand is assembled from high-end aluminum extrusion. This industrial material is very convenient, light in weight, and ultra-strong. It makes a very rigid stand. The two 3′ long cross members come equipped with rubber feet that grip well on any surface, and won’t mar or scratch. Because the stand is so light and the SOM II head so powerful, at higher settings the LT stand may require additional weight or bracing to keep it in place! The extrusion used in the SOM II LT is recycled from an industrial source. It’s in great shape, but may have some minor marking.
The LT mounts up just like the standard SOM II. A welded steel carriage rides up and down on the vertical member, locking firmly in place and providing infinitely adjustable height from the floor to 36″ up. A heavy duty pipe fitting connects the head to the carriage, allowing the unit to turn and angle infinitely as well. This version offers all of the excellent adjustability of the full SOM II.
SOM II LT Features
– Industrial pneumatic system components
– On-board micro-computer in basic handset
– 12 volt power supply capable of operation worldwide
– 10 foot long detachable control cord
– Aluminum extrusion stand disassembles for easy storage and transport
– Self-lubricating bronze bushings on pivot points
– Crystal clear 3/8″ polycarbonate paddle included
Standard Head, XP Head
Hand Controller, LT Hand Controller, SOM2PC Controller, Both
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.